Tuesday, August 23, 2011

School for me may be closer than I thought!

I have been watching my sister who is going to Western Governors University, an online school, to finish her bachelors degree. I have researched it out a lot the last couple of months and want really bad to do it too. Yesterday I talked to an enrollment counsellor and filled out the FAFSA to get a pell grant. I thought I had to wait for that for a while, but it turns out I don't. Now to get all my many transcripts sent to the place to see where that all places me. The program I really am interested in is the RN to masters bridge program in leadership and management. Even if it takes 4-5 years to do it, that is okay with me. When my kids start getting to college, I want to be setting up my own clinic as a nurse practitioner, and this is a good step in the right direction!!!