Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The last 10 days...

I have not posted for a while. I have been kind of busy. Last weekend, Shaun drove to Las Vegas to meet up with his brother and his wife to pick up their 2 kids so I could watch them while they found a new house in a new state. Wasn't that so nice of him. Oh and he left my car with them too so they wouldn't have to pay money for a rental. It was a nice thought at first, but also a source of frustration. This week+ has been a very difficult one for me with lots of ups and downs. Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he only gave me 2 kids. They are good kids, better than some, but they are still little and take a lot of effort.There is a part of me that is happy to help, but there are other darker sides to me. I'm just trying to focus on the good side! They are still here, and my life is starting to try to pick up again.